Top 4 Must try cuisines in Singapore (2019)
Some quick facts:
- 14.4 Billion SGD is the total direct revenue generated by Food industry in Singapore
- More than 300k people employed directly or indirectly
- Peranakan Cuisine in the 7th most delicious cuisine in the world
- Singaporean Cuisine’s Chili Crab is the 35th Most delicious food in the world by CNN travel
- Bubur Pulut Hitamis a heart friendly nutritious Dish of the Indonesian Cuisine
- Milo Dinosaur or Milo Tabur is a Malaysian and Singaporean beverage, composed of a cup of iced Milo. It is the 1st dish to be displayed alongside dinosaur skeletons at natural history museum in Singapore.